Tuesday, June 22, 2004

um.

Ok. one of these days, maybe, I will put a schedule together for myself and actually stick to it. as it is, I come home, peel off nasty dirty work clothes (sometimes more so than others, due to where in the system I am that day) and get in the shower. get out, eat dinner that Luigi has prepared, watch some tv, then surf. I try to limit my computer time after work to just blogs, but that can take a couple of hours easily by itself. I think it might be easier if I had access at work, or at least had time to access the internet. But I don't. (And this is one of the things that I am jealous about: you office type people get computer time during your day. You also have air-conditioned office type jobs of the desk variety. How I envy you most of the time.)
Therefore, anything I want to do on the box is after shower/before sleep. And depending on my schedule for the week, this sometimes is not much time. For example: today, again, I am up past my bed time. but Luigi is asleep, Dr. Nick has left, and noone else I know is awake to talk at this hour, as if I really wanted to spend time on the phone.

So.
Things to talk about tomorrow:
1) the Rider story.
umm...
2) my book/story ideas
3) "Fiona, my storm-colored car" poem
4) Birthday plans/desires
5) company picnic
6) the "tool" story
surely i can write something about one of these things tomorrow.
any requests?