Wednesday, June 16, 2004

ok, fine.

so you don't have anything to say about the last post. that's ok, I can't expect you to happily twitter away about whatever I put up. But you all know I'm right... and as confirmation, the world has just supplied a commercial for pads with quieter wraps. sigh. Just remember I talked about it first.


SO what would you like to read about?
There are so many things I can't post about, and of course those are always the most interesting things...

how about this. I was listening to NPR on the way to work today, as usual, and Fresh Aire was interviewing this man named David Sedaris (here is how to hear it) and he said something really interesting. He was talking about how you never know what tomorrow will bring, that you never know what will grab your attention, what you will become obsessed with. He said that you can't conceive of what will interest you tomorrow, or the day after. This is true; now if it was just that every day you could run across something that would affect you in this way then we would really be moving.