Tuesday, May 11, 2004

mondays. sigh.

I wish that i didn't have to work -- that I could work because I want to. But don't we all? This job is good for me... lots of exercise. Somedays it's a ten hour aerobic program. Somedays it's a ten hour weightlifting exercise. Somedays we slack off.
Today, we washed frontline really well. My shoes were wet -- which was quite an accomplishment. I mean really wet -- socks and jeans to the knees, kids. fun with a power washer, yeah!

This weekend is Mayfest -- hurrah!-- and Draco and his gal will be here, visiting, and crashing on my floor... guess I'd better find the floor for them before they arrive... ick. laundry for days. whee.

ok, working the early end of the line tomorrow/today... must sleep now. and not in chair in front of thinkbox....

here I go, thinking of Mayfest...
mmm... sunny Downtown Tulsa... lots of art, music, fair food...

remind me to tell you about the time Pretzel & Goat went swimming in the fountain downtown.
tomorrow, maybe.

sleep...