Thursday, May 13, 2004

just one of those days

ok. so, last night (since it is now after I have slept) work sucked. It was all screwed up for most of the day, and by the time I got home I was tired and cranky and just out of sorts.

but there is a lot to be said for the regenerative powers of a shower, good nookie and sleep.

and now it is officially tomorrow and I am playing hooky from work... it screws up my perfect attendance and now i have to wait another two months to lose one point from the point and a half that it's costing me to take today off.... but sometimes you just have to. I am beginning to understand why flowcoaters are the way they are. it's just the nature of the job, I suppose.

**********

we are all recovering from our upbringing. everyone's family is bent. noone is normal. the hard part, the real growing up, is getting over it, and becoming your own person, shaping your own life. we all have to get over it and go on.

**********

thanks for comments! but please leave at least your name, even if I don't know you. it's almost like not leaving a message on voice mail. I hate that.

anyway.
I kind of like Sleepwalker too, but I'm thinking about changing it to Nightwalker. but that sounds sooooo baby-bat, so "goth", like I'm really trying for something. Sleepwalker, I guess I shall be... although I'm Shadowcall on skullfurnace.com
and I kinda like that name. but Sleepwalker is growing on me, the more i think about it. I don't know if I can define it in a linear enough fashion to put it into words yet. I'll think about it some more.

it's kind of like -- Sleepwalker: one who walks while sleeping; one who walks through the world of the sleeping; one who walks through sleep; etc...

so I think I'll keep it, at least for a while...

well, off to Mayfest, now that it has finished the traditional downpour.