Wednesday, May 12, 2004

hurrah!

have been added to Ninsianna's blog list! I made it! I feel like I am in the world now, or something...
(btw, girl, I have some things that I think would be great graphics/banners. when I get them in the box, I will let you know and maybe you can help me with it...) and actually, "sleepwalker" is not a bad nickname, really. I don't really have another one, not one with significance or staying power. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions....

ok. so today is just a day, mostly. Waiting to hear more about Dr. Nick's adventures with this roommate and life in general. The schedule for the weekend is filling fast, ready to start popping stitches. Why is it that you can do so little for so long, but as soon as you have things to do you have lots of things to do? I think I'm gonna end up taking a day off from work just to do everything, because it's all going to happen at once... sigh. Maybe I won't. but I'll have to decide fast.

ok. losing cohesion among brain cells...

remind me to tell you about my theory on the flowcoat culture.