Saturday, May 08, 2004

a day in the park

Today I took some time for myself.
Being a night worker, the only times I see the sun are on the drive to work and maybe at first break, if I make it outside. And today was so nice, I just couldn't stay inside anymore. It took me a while to get myself togethre to go; I kept fidgeting and couldn't decide if I wanted Luigi Sheepdog and Dr. Nick to come with, or if i wanted to go by my self. I finally went alone, and had a lovely time, thanks. I ended up just watching people and squirrels and the green green trees. I love Woodward park. It's one of my favorite places ever.
It's prom season, so the park was full of kids in fancy dresses and tuxedos... so strange, the rituals and customs that we have invented for our society. I'll think about some that I would like to implement myself.

My sister the Lawer came into town on Wed., which was the Oldest Sister's birthday. And I am terrible about calling... I just hope that I get to see the Lawer while she is here, and for maybe more than a couple of hours.

I think that I will try to take some time ever Friday for myself. Just me, myself & I, as they say...

Ok. so maybe this blogging thing will be fun...

Ninsianna, I miss you. I know I haven't seen you in a really long time, and haven't really communicated in just about as long, but I do miss you. Hoping your life is going well.... your blog makes it sound really good. Hope it's true.

Furious Jessy, pretty much the exact same message. I'm really glad that your life is sounding so much better now than it did the last time I talked to you in person. Do you remember that day? We went to the Full Moon on Cherry Street, and the power was out...
The baby pics look good. I'm thinking good thoughts for you, so maybe they will cancel out your grumbling and your kid won't be a jerk.

and as soon as I figure out how all this works I'll post links and all that stuff.

ok. so.
Here I go, thinking about trees...