Saturday, September 18, 2004

weekend wackiness

ok, so it has been unofficially voted that my timing sucks. Thank you, sir, may I have another?
Ok. Btw, knats, you spoke first about how the men were reacting, and then went to the forklift. I understood that it was supposed to be tounge-in-cheek, but my strange sense of humor prompts me to react to the truth in such statements, mostly because that is the best way to pull people's feet out from under them. They don't expect it, and if you can straight-face it, they just get more confused by the second. Honestly, this doesn't always work the way I want it to. I don't know where I got this habit (probably learned it to deal with assholes in school) and I'm not sure I can shake it. But now you know a stinky little secret of mine.

So: on with the weekendness!

In the later hours of what is officially today, I will be driving to KC with two of my favorite guys, Luigi and Dr. Nick. We are going to see Draco for his birthday stupidity, and I am sure that the stupidity will abound. I do plan to be incoherent at some point, and will probably wake up way too early and have to drive way too long after a work week that lasted an extra ten hours/full day. The things you do for fun when you are young...

Speaking of drunken stupidity when you are young: Ninsi, do you remember the shoopashoo story? "oh my goodness... oh my goodness... why is my underwear on sideways?!?" I still laugh... oh, the leopard print bikini underwear. God, what a night that was.

I'm going to go and have my shower now, and in about 1.5 or 2 hours, I am going to take the car for an oil change, and then, maybe, I will sleep...

and in honor of Draco, I leave you with these words:

Dirty deeds, done with sheep;
Dirty deeds, done with sheep;
Dirty deeds, and they're done with sheep...