Tuesday, September 28, 2004

ok, ok, ok...

I am with QTKatie. I will post when I can, if I no longer meet the requirments for the blogring, I will resign my position with a minimum of grief.

Aside from that : "...the blogstapo wants to read more sleepwalker."
wants to, ladies and gentlemen. Check that out...

So.

I commented on FHB, but I don't officially know email (although I now think that if I was smart I would just check in the comments but anyway) I can't send the proof I have that it is "pushmi-pullyu" and I would use the Hello! program provided by blogger, but I can't make it work right now, and I can't get my tripod/lycos site to work with me either (hate them, hate them, hate them...) so I don't know what to tell you. If someone wants to volunteer to take the image and post it, let me know. I'm tired. Maybe I'll try again later.

But to the blogstapo: thanks. I think. I'll try to be entertaining tomorrow.