Wednesday, July 07, 2004

well.

I have noticed that the strangest things will cause you folks to comment. Well, maybe not the strangest; maybe I meant the most common, the most ordinary, the things that I think don't need commenting on.
I mean, really, now;
I bought a WAFFLE MAKER, people. And noone has anything to say??
Sheesh. What causes enough interest for comments?
Hmm... that could be an interesting thing to study...

so. the fourth, we went to eat with Master Mike and Lady Whitney (who are now engaged!)and The God of Biscuits,etc... at Cheddar's. We talked and talked and talked in a way that we haven't in a long time. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Lady Whit and I held our own conversation that was completely separate from the guys.
After that we all played Trivial Pursuit (the Beautiful Cari joined us after a while, still recovering from too much beer the night before) until about 1:30, when we got tired of being wrong all the damn time. Stupid game.
oh! Master Mike & Lady Whit moved into the neighborhood! now we have Pretzel & Goat across the street, essentially, and Master & Lady are down the road... and the God of Biscuits has moved into Tulsa, finally. So we no longer have to trek out to Collinsville when he hosts games. Huzzah!


I drank margaritas all weekend. I feel pretty good, considering. I think we probably make them kind of weak, and I probably drink them kind of slow, but I still like them more than I thought I would. So.

I am working on a new template, and I feel really smart because I have figured out how to make three columns, etc. When I found the button that almost does it by itself, I felt so damn smart. Now that I have written that sentence, I don't feel quite so smart. But I did it, dammit. Now I just have to decide how I want this to look/work...

I so had forgotten that today was Tuesday. Hot damn. I thought it was Monday...

Ok.
Somedays I really wish I could do a little self-therapy on this blog, but I really feel weird about it being public. And the fact that I know a few of you. And I guess that the real reasons are 1) I am completely Paranoid that SOMEHOW my mom/siblings will find this and read it and oh, mama, will the shit hit the fan. Because pretty much all my mental disfunctions are rooted in the family weirdness. And I hate conflict/confrontations, so I just sit on a lot of stuff. And I don't feel comfortable talking to many people about it. So I sit on it some more.

Yeah. I have issues.

Great big ones.

With horns.

They live in my head, and sometimes they make noise. So it gets really loud in there, what with voices and noisy issues and leftover music and stuff like that there.

So.
If I seem weird to you, or preoccupied for no good reason, there are reasons. I promise. And they are that I am weird, and preoccupied, sometimes for no good reason. So you are/would be right.

ok, enough of that. Now:

I am really looking forward to the idea of Dallas for the B-Day, which is now 21 days away! Wheee! I'm not sure that we will be able to afford to go, and I'm not sure who I want to talk to about coming with, and I'm not sure how many invaders Ninsi & Co. are willing to put up with... So in short, I'm not really sure. But I am excited... I think.

I guess that's enough stuff for now, as I still need a shower and food. And it's like 4:30 A.M.
Yeah.
Working on it...