Thursday, July 29, 2004

again, note.

ok,  so it's now looking like we will be able to make it to Dallas; however, we won't arrive until late at night/early in the morning.  This is pretty much ok for our normal time table, but I am really pretty sure that the natives in Dallas won't really appreciate it.
Therefore, Ninsi needs to call me (even though she will end up talking to Luigi) so we can discuss how to work this if it is to work.

And Neko, thanks for the concern.  It's better now. 

And now, for something to laugh at.

Yesterday, Luigi had a really good shower, the kind that really relaxes you and makes you nice and sleepy.  He said, "Man, I'm gonna sleep like a baby."
and I said, "Or like a rock.   Or like a baby rock."
and he said,  " Like a dead baby rock."
I laughed so hard.

Of course, now that it is in text, it looks evil and creepified;  talking about  dead baby rocks on the page makes me feel like I've done something almost unforgivable.

But I swear, it was insanely funny at the time.

So I'm off to bed now.
To sleep like... something.  I don't want to think about it right now.

 
More later.